Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 2014



Random fotos of my life September 2014


A lot of Faruko music!! I love his sound! 
Went to Salsa Burrito's again!! I love their food so much!! It's addictive!!


Visitor at the office with chocolate bars.
#funkflexapp top user monthly!! 
I wore more LIPSTICK!!


Wore my hair down more..




Marilyn Monroe thoughts..
New screensaver..
Malibu red n some jack...





Dont know what that blue thing is on my forehead ha ha ha 

Loving Mary Mary!!! I was glued!


Dinner at the buffet. Fotos of my plates!!
Mmmmmmm!!!....


I love Chinese food!!


Spoiled love!! 


Goodies my baby got me...smiles


The Man...lol 




Just sassy me



Pretty bright!! 


Loving him!! Noxema facial tiiiiime!!


My Mr.Handsome


Pepper steak n white rice special.
Tres leches cake

"Baby but where is the leche??!


A lot more cooking!! King & Queen salads and quality time.


Silly faces n fun times..


Marilyn was the star of that wkend. Not sure if I'm feeling my set up...subject to change...but I def love my new Marilyn





I'm in love with Cabernet!!


I updated my To Do List...added a few new things like garbage day to my Thursday lol! 

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek into my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment