Monday, September 15, 2014

September



Quality time- LIONHEARTS 
Chicken Tikki Masala was amazing!!


Portuguese sausage for breakfast.
I had a hibachi heart moment.


Baked Oatmeal/Chocolate Chip cookies.
We ate them all...I was able to save a few for mom. She loved them too! 


More chicken masala this time over rice. It was even better the next day!! Can't wait to make this again!! 

Steak n onions on the right with creole rice n salad. Def a cultural wkend.


Someone was spoiled n taken to $5 & below!! Love that place!!! Hello kitty trouble & girly goodies...


New cookbook by Jessica Seinfeld. The recipies look easy n ingredients are easy to find!! I have a few picked out already ;) 


I've been glued to this zine!!! 


I wondered if I would find some "gun/metal" polish while shopping and I did!! 


Don't mind my edit I wanted to really show the metal effect not the wrinkled hand effect!! Lmao


&&& Trouble, sonics, kalifa, football, The Tourist, Faceoff, Spike TV, Hip Hop Music, lemon heads, peanut chews, 


Xo Remy & Henny


No comments:

Post a Comment